Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Salute to Lovely Institute of Law: Priyanka Singh

Lovely Professional University is proud of its alumni Priyanka Singh who is going to be commissioned as Lieutenant in Indian Army. After completing her Programme of Law from its Institute of Law by bringing Bronze to the University, She has once again brought laurels by topping women candidates for Judge Advocate General of Short Service Commission. Now, after undergoing an11-month training at the Officers Training Academy, OTA, Chennai, she would be a full-fledged crowned officer with a cane.

Talking to the Media Department of the University from New Delhi on her mobile phone, she seemed highly emotionally attached to her alma mater. She wishes to make her first salute to the Institute which has enabled her to achieve this success. She is missing its highly educative environment. “I have no army back-ground or any other pull or push. I am a simple person, only well tinkered by the administrators and my teachers at the Institute. I am really waiting for the moment when I will be saluting them, being in Uniform, especially, the Executive Dean Ms. Rashmi Mittal, to pay for the way they have prepared and regularly encouraged me to become a successful girl”, she said.

She further added, “The disciplined atmosphere of Institute with remarkable education system has developed my personality in all colours. My teachers always guided me well. They not only tried to solve out my study based problems, but they remained always humane to make me strong enough to deal with my personal ones also. I had joined the Institute in the year 2004. Ms. Mittal was the Principal of my Department, then. Since then along with her University has written a great saga of success. I am myself very proud of getting professional education through it. It has a wide name and fame not only in India but all borders across also. May it ever keep continuously progressing by leaps and bounds! Amen !” Also bidding best wishes for present students she suggested that they should join army as it is a neat and clean service.

Talking to Media while Congratulating Priyanka on her illustrative success, the Executive Dean of LPU, Ms Rashmi Mittal said, “We are proud of students like Priyanka who always show lustre of their personality where ever they go. She always remained a devoted, disciplined and a girl with all decorum as a student. She participated in all extra-curricular activities along with her hard studies. She revealed herself as an embodiment of leader like qualities during her stay in the Institute. May she continue bringing more and more laurels to her alma mater, her parents and all those whom she considers have enabled her to come out as a successful girl !”

No comments:

Post a Comment